Friday, October 5, 2012

Is Wikipedia a reliable source?

Is Wikipedia a reliable source? A lot of people have different thoughts about wikipedia, some people think its a good source, and other people say its the worst source in the world! I don't know if it's that intense, but people do have a strong grudge for Wikipedia. I read a link from Wikipedia, and I think it was ok, but some of the links were not so good.
I also read another link, and that link was not that bad, and personally, after I went home after school I looked up a couple other things in my personal computer, and looked at them on Wikipedia!some of them were good, and some of them were bad. Wikipedia has good quality, and it looks like the creaters / editors of Wikipedia put a lot of time and effort into making the website look good.
An article I read called the Britannica, and the britannica is a ship from early 1900.

No comments:

Post a Comment